If you need diving insurance for a dive holiday in Brazil, consider a single policy that gives you both standard travel insurance and comprehensive scuba diving insurance.
Flying Gurnard – Arraial do Cabo © Laszlo Ilyes
If you’re planning a trip to go scuba diving in Brazil, consider buying diving and travel insurance for your trip. World Nomads offers coverage for more than 150 adventure activities including scuba diving, as well as emergency medical, lost luggage, trip cancellation and more.
Diving Insurance For Brazilian Citizens
Diving insurance for Brazilian citizens for any diving holiday worldwide is also available.
Where To Go Diving In Brazil?
- Fernando de Noronha Marine Park boasts over 230 species of fish.
- Angra Dos Reis is close to Rio de Janeiro and features caves, wrecks and reefs.
- Arraial do Cabo has slightly cooler waters which brings different marine life to other locations in Brazil.
- Arvoredo Island Biological Reserve in Santa Catarina is home to everything from whales to seahorses.
- Abrolhos Archipelago is made up of 5 volcanic islands and offers coral reef pinnacles unique to the area.
Flights To Brazil
Check Skyscanner to quickly compare the prices and departure times of flights to Brazil between multiple airlines.