If you need diving insurance for a dive holiday in Sudan, World Nomads offers a single policy that gives you both standard travel insurance and comprehensive scuba diving insurance.
A “tornado” of schooling barracudas at Sanganeb Reef, Sudan. © Robin Hughes
If you’re planning a trip to go scuba diving in Sudan, you can get diving insurance from World Nomads. World Nomads is one of the leading travel insurance providers and their coverage also includes scuba diving if you select the relevant options while booking it through their website.
World Nomads are recommended by both National Geographic and Lonely Planet. No need to have two different insurance policies – one World Nomads travel insurance policy covers you for both scuba diving and general travel above and below the water.
Diving Insurance For Sudanese Citizens
Diving insurance for Sudanese citizens for any diving holiday worldwide is available from World Nomads (with the exception of diving in Sudan itself). You can get an instant quote for diving insurance with World Nomads.
Where To Go Diving In Sudan?
- The wreck of The Umbria always makes the list for one of the best wreck sites in the world.
- Sanganeb National Park encompasses 124 coral reefs and is home to bustling marine life.
- Angarosh is famous for tiger and hammerhead sharks.
- Shaab Rumi is synonymous with vibrant visibility and stunning bio-diversity.
- Neighbouring Egypt is one of the world’s most popular scuba diving liveaboard destinations. Check liveaboard availability for your holiday dates and book online at Liveaboard.com
- Djibouti has several liveaboards offering great whale shark spotting opportunities. Check liveaboard availability for your holiday dates and book online at Liveaboard.com
Flights To Sudan
Check Skyscanner to quickly compare the prices and departure times of flights to Sudan between multiple airlines.