If you need diving insurance for a dive holiday in Sudan, consider a single policy that gives you both standard travel insurance and comprehensive scuba diving insurance.
A “tornado” of schooling barracudas at Sanganeb Reef, Sudan. © Robin Hughes
If you’re planning a trip to go scuba diving in Sudan, consider buying diving and travel insurance for your trip. World Nomads offers coverage for more than 150 adventure activities including scuba diving, as well as emergency medical, lost luggage, trip cancellation and more.
Diving Insurance For Sudanese Citizens
Diving insurance for Sudanese citizens for any diving holiday worldwide is also available.
Where To Go Diving In Sudan?
- The wreck of The Umbria always makes the list for one of the best wreck sites in the world.
- Sanganeb National Park encompasses 124 coral reefs and is home to bustling marine life.
- Angarosh is famous for tiger and hammerhead sharks.
- Shaab Rumi is synonymous with vibrant visibility and stunning bio-diversity.
- Neighbouring Egypt is one of the world’s most popular scuba diving liveaboard destinations. Check liveaboard availability for your holiday dates and book online at Liveaboard.com
- Djibouti has several liveaboards offering great whale shark spotting opportunities. Check liveaboard availability for your holiday dates and book online at Liveaboard.com
Flights To Sudan
Check Skyscanner to quickly compare the prices and departure times of flights to Sudan between multiple airlines.